Societe Generale Private Banking announces the winners of the 2017 “Campden European Families in Business Awards”
Societe Generale Private Banking, partner of the “Campden European Families in Business Awards” organised by Campden Wealth*, is pleased to announce the winners of this year’s Awards, which were revealed at a ceremony in Prague on 20th of June.
These Awards give recognition to the top family businesses and leaders in Europe and highlight the essential role family businesses play in contributing to employment and economic growth in the region.
This year’s winners are:
- Top Family Business of the Year: Starhotels – Fabri family (Italy)
- Top Family Business Leader of the Year: Cyril Camus – Camus Cognac (France)
- Top Family Business Rising Star: Andreas and Martin Prinz - Croma-Pharma (Austria) & Geordie Willis - Berry Bros & Rudd (UK)
- Top Next Generation Entrepreneur: Galahad Clark - VivoBarefoot (UK)
- Top Non-Family Director of the Year: Michaela Doll-Lämmer - Europa-Park (Germany)
- Top Sustainable Business of the Year: CIR Group – Benedetti family (Italy)
"Within an uncertain economic and political context, the stability, responsibility and long-term vision embodied by family businesses is more necessary than ever. Societe Generale Private Banking is very proud to be able to acknowledge and highlight, through the European Families in Business Awards and its seven winners, the pivotal role these families play in Europe. Congratulations to all the winners!" Olivier Lecler, CEO of Societe Generale Private Banking Switzerland