Societe Generale Private Banking Switzerland
Established in Switzerland since 1897, Société Générale Private Banking (Suisse) SA specialises in wealth management. It provides a comprehensive range of personalised products and services tailored to the needs of each Client.
Societe Generale Private Banking Switzerland, combining the local and the international
From Switzerland, our Clients benefit from the financial strength and international expertise of a large banking group, combined with our Swiss know-how built over the past 120 years.
Our 400 employees are based in Geneva and Zurich. Thanks to this local human-sized structure, we take an entrepreneurial approach and always start out with the specific situation and request of our Clients.
Our Relationship Managers are backed by a network of experts who develop tailor-made solutions with the Clients and provide them access to:
- Our competitive credit offer: mortgages and Lombard loans
- The Group's wealth planning, fiduciary and life insurance services
- The comprehensive range of offerings from the Societe Generale group (investment banking and international network)
- Our advisory and discretionary asset management services
- Our dealing room, and in particular our structured and derivative products, as well as our foreign exchange market offerings.