Societe Generale Private Banking Switzerland
Societe Generale Private Banking Switzerland, combining the local and the international
From Geneva and Zurich, our Clients benefit from the financial strength and international expertise of a large banking group, combined with our Swiss know-how built over the past 120 years.
Thanks to our local human-sized structure, we take an entrepreneurial approach and always start out with the specific situation and request of our Clients.
Our Relationship Managers are backed by a network of experts who develop tailor-made solutions with the Clients and provide them access to:
- Our competitive credit offer: mortgages and Lombard loans
- The Group's wealth planning, fiduciary and life insurance services
- The comprehensive range of offerings from the Societe Generale group (investment banking and international network)
- Our advisory and discretionary asset management services
- Our dealing room, and in particular our structured and derivative products, as well as our foreign exchange market offerings.